Installation & Licensing

lofner
Message 1 of 3 (762 Views)

Student: AutoCAD Architecture 2012 (English) 64-Bit

762 Views, 2 Replies
02-06-2012 03:13 PM
I have installed The Student: AutoCAD Architecture 2012 (English) 64-Bit

In the software It Said 30 day trial or activate on line... I clicked activate, I registered to my account and at the end, it said "Thank you for Activating"
and it had a green check image above  "License Active" ..
Software works..and "Product License Information"  reads "License Expires in 2015"

I was then emailed an Activation Code "that I never used"... and my account says my installs are : Not yet activated

Am I all set, or do I need to do more steps to complete this Activation.. ?

Thank you for any help..
Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 2 of 3 (753 Views)

Re: Student: AutoCAD Architecture 2012 (English) 64-Bit

02-06-2012 04:16 PM in reply to: lofner

Hi Lofner:

When you log-in to your student account and click on "My Software", you would be able to verify the status of the serial number you have activated similar to the screen shot below. Alternatively, you may send the serial number through private message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) so I may check further. Thanks!

Activated.JPG

Arlin Bibat
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 3 of 3 (736 Views)

Re: Student: AutoCAD Architecture 2012 (English) 64-Bit

02-07-2012 09:08 AM in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Lofner,

Please note that the Activation Status in the Education Community does not update in real time and typically takes a few days to reflect any changes. The activation code that you received would have been automatically inputted into the software when you activated online, and the email is sent more so for your records than as something that you need to take action on.

Hope this clarifies things and please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube