Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student: AutoCAD Architecture 2012 (English) 64-Bit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1536 Views, 2 Replies

Student: AutoCAD Architecture 2012 (English) 64-Bit

I have installed The Student: AutoCAD Architecture 2012 (English) 64-Bit

In the software It Said 30 day trial or activate on line... I clicked activate, I registered to my account and at the end, it said "Thank you for Activating"
and it had a green check image above  "License Active" ..
Software works..and "Product License Information"  reads "License Expires in 2015"

I was then emailed an Activation Code "that I never used"... and my account says my installs are : Not yet activated

Am I all set, or do I need to do more steps to complete this Activation.. ?

Thank you for any help..
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Lofner:

When you log-in to your student account and click on "My Software", you would be able to verify the status of the serial number you have activated similar to the screen shot below. Alternatively, you may send the serial number through private message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) so I may check further. Thanks!

Activated.JPG

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Lofner,

Please note that the Activation Status in the Education Community does not update in real time and typically takes a few days to reflect any changes. The activation code that you received would have been automatically inputted into the software when you activated online, and the email is sent more so for your records than as something that you need to take action on.

Hope this clarifies things and please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report