Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
guilhem.lecussan
1386 Views, 3 Replies

Stuck in viewer mode

I installed Revit Architecture 2012 with a student licence, it told that I've got a licence for 1000 days (ish) but actually revit is stuck in viewer mode. I also tried with a real license and it is the same issue, what should I do?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi guilhem.lecussan and welcome to our forum !

When you access to your account on the Student Community you can find the serial numbers you need to use to activate your product.

If you've already tried to activate your license with this serial and it doesn't work, please contact the team in charge here to request a new number.

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 4

Actually, the activation seems ok as the license is active till 2016 (cf. the screen shot), but I cannot use Revit normaly, it is stuck in viewer mode

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: guilhem.lecussan

Hello Guilhem!

This could be caused by an issue with your registry / licensing files. Can you please try uninstalling the software, run Microsoft Fix-it, and then reinstall as a standalone to see if it resolves the problem?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report