Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural Shape Library Cannot be found.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
NickHorton8970
599 Views, 2 Replies

Structural Shape Library Cannot be found.

After installing the 2013 release I am trying to author a structural shape so that it can be publised. When i click on the 'Structural Shape' command i get the following error message ' Structural Shape Library Cannot be found or content center isn't logged in, please check and ty again.' I have gone to my project file and then to configure the content centre file and 'my library is shown to be not accessible and highlighted red - see screen grabs attached. The program does not let me edit it though, i cannot even delete it. i have tried deleting it in explorer seperately and inserting the 2012 file and this results in the new library showing with the migrate needed sign next to it but the update command is greyed out so  i cannot follow the procedure stated in the help file.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dmwillis
in reply to: NickHorton8970

I'm having the same problem, did you find a solution?????

Message 3 of 3
LotzH
in reply to: NickHorton8970

I have the same issue since 2012. I have found that if you use the same machine with the same installation and same part but you log into the machine with another user account then it works??

Dont know what to change in my own profile but it seems to have an effect if you change the profile ie user account

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report