Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural Bridge Design 2014 (Student Version) will not install

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
DC1975
653 Views, 4 Replies

Structural Bridge Design 2014 (Student Version) will not install

Javascript: Void (0) error at bottom left hand corner of web page when I hover over the install button for Structural Bridge Design 2014.

I have reinstalled Java and rebooted

I have reinstalled IE 8 and rebooted

Enabled active scripting etc etc

Errors on the webpage might cause it to work incorrectly blah blah......

This is the report..... Structural Bridge Design 2014 (Student Version)

Can anyone please help, many thanks!

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:24:50 UTC

Line: 4
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://nexus.ensighten.com/autodesk/code/iEcODPHDsykX-JW9AgbbDw((.js?ruleId=81904

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
asburyj
in reply to: DC1975

Hmm I am not sure but this sounds like a browser related issue. Perhaps try downloading a different browser such as google chrome or firefox. Something might be wrong with your IE

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 5
wjnwong
in reply to: asburyj

, I had tried to model my bridge following the guideline from ‘Example Manual’. However, it gave me error “Access violation….. module sbd.exe….” when i try to analyse it. Attached please find my model

Message 4 of 5
DaveGeeves
in reply to: wjnwong

I think this may be due to incorrect definition of composite member 7 in your model (it looks odd as it contains more than 1 downstand beam).  I'm not sure as you did not include the beam or section definition files (*.sam) with your attachment so I can't anctually analyse it to look at it in detail.

David Geeves
Message 5 of 5
dembkod
in reply to: DC1975

DC1975

Hello. If this is a Web-browser thing, IE8 is considered old. We are up to 11 these days. Update the browser and retest. At the least, you will get a more secure web browser out of it. May be worth uninstalling and reinstalling Java as well.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report