Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange - Autocad Install cancelled.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
larry11
1836 Views, 3 Replies

Strange - Autocad Install cancelled.

I am not sure what is happening with the ol' 32 bit desktop.I received some links from the Autodesk Business Center for direct downloads for my 2013 Revit Architecture Suite. I recently cancelle my subscription, but learned that I was entitled to the 2013 release.

After initialization, I run the install and it goes all the way to the final screen (like 30 minutes later), and then I keep getting the following error message "Installation was canceled. Some products were not installed." Please refer to the attached screenshot when I tried Autocad 2013.

Really frustrating that it keeps running to the end of the install process, just to give me this screen no matter which part of the suite that I try.

Would appreciate your thoughts.  I cannot find anything in the forums, but I am kinda a newby.  Thanks very much.

Cancel Message.jpg

-LBLII
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: larry11

Post your installation log file from your %TEMP% folder.  It may have some insight to the failure.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
larry11
in reply to: TravisNave

TravisNave,  After I intalled the Windows Updates, it worked.  Thanks for posting anyhow.  Best.

-LBLII
Message 4 of 4
naresh_kalyan
in reply to: larry11

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report