Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stitcher Express activation

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
JorgD
1329 Views, 6 Replies

Stitcher Express activation

Hi there,

I purchased Stitcher Express in 2007 when it was still run by Realviz.  I have just replaced my PC with a new PC, because the old one died.  After installing Stitcher Express and entering my serial number, the program is unable to communicate with the authentication server and thus refuses to activate my product.

I appreciate that you currently don't offer Stitcher Express for sale and have Stitcher Unlimited available, but as a retired hobby photographer who uses the product around 5 times a year, the lower price of Stitcher Express was what attracted me to it and I am not keen on upgrading, but would like to be able to activate and use the product I purchased.

Can you please help me.

Jorg D.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
BetiTurner
in reply to: JorgD

After much research I was directed to 360 Tactical VR, who replied

"Please email stitchersupport@autodesk.com as Autodesk now handle all support issues directly."

Which I have done - let's hope they can help us both! I'll keep you informed.

Beti Turner

Message 3 of 7
JorgD

Thanks Betti,

it will be interesting if any help arrives.

Jorg.

Message 4 of 7
BetiTurner

StitcherSupport have replied to me - they rooted out two previous activation codes for me to try - but neither of them matches the Hardware ID I currently have - because this is a new computer, after my prevous one crashed. I have sent them my new Hardware ID (found in the Help menu, under Activation-- online) and requested a new activation code. Fingers crossed!

Message 5 of 7
BetiTurner

Jorg

StitcherSupport sent me new details to activate my Stitcher Express and IT WORKED!

Yeah! I"m back in business

Beti

Message 6 of 7
hwolfe4904
in reply to: BetiTurner

I have a similar prob activation does not work. What finally worked

Message 7 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: hwolfe4904

stitcher has been gone for about 10 years & Autodesk no longer provides activations codes for these old versions anymore as of August 31, 2019

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report