Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software won't uninstall

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
13356 Views, 3 Replies

Software won't uninstall

I had to install Maya 2011 for a class I am taking; I used the free software on the Autodesk site.  A few days ago, it started to behave oddly and then crashed.  I attempted to uninstall, but it refuses to do so; I bought a new perpetual copy, but it won't do anything but spin.  I am thinking the reason is because the copy of Maya 2011 that won't install is hindering it somehow.  Any information would be extremely helpful, I am on a deadline for my class.  I have attached the erros I am seeing upon attempting to uninstall.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Installation problems may be resolved using the Microsoft Installer Clean Up Utility. For more information on this program, please my forum post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Microsoft-Installer-Clean-Up-Utility-for-Add-Re...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks TravisNave

Worked like a charm

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Excellent!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report