Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

godogs2002-1
Message 11 of 13 (456 Views)

Re: Software License Check Out Failed Error 5

08-13-2013 11:39 AM in reply to: Weecow

So your telling me you have no fix for a error 5 that autodesk has made  for conection issues to activate the software.  And you have no support technions  to address  how to disable IV6  so that  just   the IV4 conects to base servers?  Sounds like you  need to find away to have a patch that can fix the reg of a computer  in  a remote seting. where can i get the old software that worked correctly with out  a  error. you can tell me you  have not fixed  this for someone  before.   Myt issue is this it installes correctly    just the actvation fails  because of your internet valdation can  make a conection.   even though its been installed  from  internet  you need  a  hotfix to patch this!!

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 12 of 13 (450 Views)

08-13-2013 01:23 PM in reply to: n4nature

n4nature wrote:

I have been trying to install Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 on Windows 8 and hitting this error:

3456 2013/08/13 10:26:37 AdlmIntError=5 [Unable to launch or connect to LMU]

Thanks!

NT

Welcome to the community.

Check to see if the 2014 Activation crash is applicable to your issue.

Also, add the application to your firewall exceptions or as a trusted application.  Error 5 is sometimes a blocking error.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 13 of 13 (449 Views)

08-13-2013 01:25 PM in reply to: godogs2002-1

godogs2002-1 wrote:

So your telling me you have no fix for a error 5 ... And you have no support technions ...?  Sounds like you  need to find away to have a patch that can fix the reg of a computer  in  a remote seting.

This is a peer community.  I am not Autodesk.  There is no 'proverbial' you here.  This is a forum of users helping users. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.