Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Serial Number does not work

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
suppliercontact
485 Views, 9 Replies

Sketchbook Serial Number does not work

We have Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 however the serial number provided does not work with Sketchbook.  However it does work with the other programs in the suite.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: suppliercontact

Hello suppliercontact!

What OS are you installing Sketchbook Designer on? What Product Key are you using?

Message 3 of 10

Installked on Windows 7 x64 using product key 793E1.

It is network licensed along with other products in the Entertainment Suite, the others work normally it is just Sketchbook that is not working.

Message 4 of 10
emily.xu

Can you provide the error image or message?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 10

No error message is shown, the software just does not pick up a license from the network.  Alternatively if I enter the serial number and product key in manually the button does not become available, it remanins greyed out.

Message 6 of 10
emily.xu

I'm little bit confused about your issue.Did it happen when installation or startup? Can you capture the screen of the problem?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 7 of 10

I created a installation which installs fine, then when I launch Sketchbook it prompts for a serial number and product code.

Sorry not got screenshot yet.

Message 8 of 10
philip.s

Did you install SketchBook Designer from the suite package (required on a PC) or as a separate component? 

Message 9 of 10

I installed it as part of the suite.

Message 10 of 10
emily.xu

If you installed the sketchbook as a part of suite and network license, it will try to get the license when you start it. Only the product installed with standalone license mode, maybe require the SN and PK. So, can you try to reinstall your sketchbook with the suite media and make sure install with network license mode?

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report