Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Pro 6 (windows) Colorspace and printing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
BJBBJB
297 Views, 0 Replies

Sketchbook Pro 6 (windows) Colorspace and printing

Greetings,

I tried really hard to find the appropriate sub-forum to post this but could not locate Sketchbook pro and saw several posts about it in this forum.  Hopefully this is okay...

I am very familiar with colorspaces and calibration from my digital photography life but new to the digital art/sketchbook pro life.

2 easy questions. Am I correct that there are no colorspace settings for the canvas or program in Sketch book pro (did not see anything in the manual)?  If this is true, is it an unmanaged color space so actually sRGB?  I use a calibrated monitor and just trying to maintain a consistent colorspace to....printing.

Printing - Although using a calibrated monitor, I am not getting good matching print output from Sketchbook pro (it is darker)  presumably because the print function is not color-managed.

Would I be better off printing from Photoshop CC?  Is Sketchbook pro going to correctly tag the colorspace of any artwork created in it?

Thanks in advance for any help,

BJBBJB

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report