Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Express for Mac

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2143 Views, 3 Replies

Sketchbook Express for Mac

In January I downloaded this App from the Mac app store and it worked great. Once I installed the first update it got a glitch and now it has the "install" button greyed (like i need to click on in to install). I tryed clicking it and nothing happens. I deleted the app from my applications, tried to reinstall it but the same thing has happened. I've contacted Apple several times, but I'm just referenced generic app store help topics.  Then I was told to contact Autodesk, so here I am.  Anyone know the cause or a fix?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
geckoz100
in reply to: Anonymous

Here I am, a year and a half later, with the same problem, and I see no one has answered.  Were you able to resolve this?  Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: geckoz100

I only used Sketchbook Express on my MAC a few weeks, and a glitch showed up.  there is an ad posted now on top of the program-- freezing me out.  It won't work 7 I even have to force quit.  I trashed it & re- downloaded it twice, but it comes in with this new block??!!!!

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: geckoz100

did you ever figure this out?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report