Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single and Distributed License Server Model together

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ljn2
311 Views, 3 Replies

Single and Distributed License Server Model together

Can we run a Single Network and Distributed License Server Model together? We have a Distributed License Server Model with 3 servers and have single network license of BDSADV and want to add it to one of the Distributed License Servers.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: ljn2

yea just set this up on the machines: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=8385605&linkID=9240617

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
ljn2

Thanks but we already have everything set up and running. The problem is when we generated a single server license for BDSADV and added it to one of the distributed servers license file our other license on that server no longer worked and I want to know if what I am doing is even possible.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

A distributed license server is just a number of servers that breaks up your seats among different locations.  So if you have 20 seats of AutoCAD and 4 servers, you could put 5 seats on each server, for example. 

What are you actually trying to do? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report