Installation & Licensing

carl_vr_stud
Message 1 of 4 (92 Views)
Accepted Solution

Simulation Composite Design Download

92 Views, 3 Replies
03-31-2014 03:08 AM
Good Day Forums I am currently trying to download Simulation Composite Design via the student community, but when I select 64 bit the file that downloads is a 32 bit install file. This is the same as off of the Autodesk main site. Is this software only available in 32bit? Or is this an error on the download link pointing to the incorrect file? Kind Regards Carl van Rooyen
Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 2 of 4 (83 Views)

Re: Simulation Composite Design Download

03-31-2014 04:42 AM in reply to: carl_vr_stud

Hi carl_vr_stud, welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I've tested this and I was able to reproduce this behavior. I'll clarify with the product team and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Camilo Lemos
carl_vr_stud
Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)

03-31-2014 05:19 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks for the quick response and having a look at this. 

Kind Regards

Carl van Rooyen

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)

03-31-2014 06:27 AM in reply to: carl_vr_stud

I've just spoken to the Simulation produc team about this:

The installer will work on both the 32 and 64-bit versions, it was simply named incorrectly. You can go ahead and install this on your 64-bit system and you should run into any issues.

The product team are looking into renaming the file.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube