Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pack and Previous Hotfixes

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Lineabove
450 Views, 7 Replies

Service Pack and Previous Hotfixes

When you install a Service Pack (ie: SP 1), does the Service Pack include all the previous hotfixes which are listed on the website?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
aaronhai
in reply to: Lineabove

Which product are you enquiring for, as aswers may vary depending on the product.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 8
Lineabove
in reply to: aaronhai

Hi Aaron,

Product is the Autodesk Revit Architecture Suite 2013.

I have reinstalled over this past weekend and updated to the Sevice Packs available on the Autodesk website when reinstalling.

Is there a need to install any of the previous hotfixes?

Message 4 of 8
Lineabove

Noticed tonight when applying an update via Live Update, there is a explanatory note that the update includes all previous fixes.

(Usually I have downloaded the Service Pack directly and then installed.)

Message 5 of 8
RandMan

How can we tell that the Hotfix was installed properly?  I recently installed The Revit MEP update 2, then the recent Hotfix.  My build number is listed as 20121003_2115(x64).  How can I tell if I installed the Hotfix correctly?  Since it was not self-extracting, I may have missed something.  I'm crashing, just opening a 3D view now.  Very unstable!  My video card rates a 6.9.  My resource monitor shows I'm only using 23% of memory when Revit disappears. 

Message 6 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: RandMan

It's quite possible that you need to update your video card driver.  What is your card, OS, and driver version?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 8
RandMan
in reply to: TravisNave

Video Card is a NVIDA GeForce 8800 GTX with driver 9.18.13.697

The machine is a Win 7, 64 bit

I suspect you are asking for the OS of the card itself, and I have the 32 bit driver, rather than the 64.  I'll gather more info, but I think you're on the right track.  Thanks. 

Message 8 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: RandMan

Yeah.  You might try a clean installation of this latest WHQL driver for that card:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-314.07-whql-driver.html

Hope it helps.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report