Installation & Licensing

UDUZI
Message 1 of 2 (1,151 Views)

Serial number for Auto CAD 2009 LT

1151 Views, 1 Replies
02-14-2013 01:56 PM

Lost the original box and CD and Can't find the serial No. for  Auto CAD 2009 LT.

As the customer support suggested,I look the Help Icom for product information, but no luck.

I only have ID and pass ward for tha account.

I have to transfer this program from current computer (Window XP) to a new computer ( Windows 7).

I don't to know how to do.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (1,139 Views)

Re: Serial number for Auto CAD 2009 LT

02-14-2013 03:16 PM in reply to: UDUZI

Hello Uzi!

I was able to track the license down via your email address and will send you a Private Message (envelope next to your profile name at the top of the screen once signed in) with the relevant info plus temporary download links. For future reference, you can always contact our License Assistance team and request a License Report to recover lost licensing info.

Please keep in mind that AutoCAD LT 2009 is not officially supported to run on Windows 7 (2010 is the first release that is). With that being said, some users have been able to run 2009 in Windows 7 with a minimal loss of functionality, and there are workarounds that others have employed, such as running your Windows 7 OS in XP mode (not supported by Autodesk).

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube