Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number and product key provided will not work

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
maurtech
277 Views, 7 Replies

Serial number and product key provided will not work

I purchased AudoCAD LT for mac online and can't get it to accept the serial number and product key emailed to me.  I'm afraid I activated the trial version and done something wrong at start up.  After numerpus emails with support I'm getting nowhere as the product information will not display a request code?  help  last case number was

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: maurtech

did you buy it through the MAC App store?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
maurtech

no I purchased it through autodesk online store

Message 4 of 8
philip.s

Hello Edward,

Please confirm that you downloaded the correct program and are in fact trying to activate AutoCAD LT and not AutoCAD. 

If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with a screen shot of your activation screen displaying the product name request code.

Message 5 of 8
maurtech

thanks, but I have deleted the program and was going to try and reload it from the website again.  

Message 6 of 8
philip.s

Hi Edward,

After reviewing your screen shots (1st image) it appears that indeed the wrong product was downloaded. I'm guessing that this occurred as a result from a mixup in our Autodesk Online Store, and will be requesting additional information from you via PM so that we can troubleshoot accordingly. I'll also be sending you correct download links so that you can get the correct program on your system ASAP.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Message 7 of 8
maurtech

thanks, great news

Message 8 of 8
maurtech
in reply to: philip.s

thanks Phil - my order number: 16722747523 and password: XXXXXXXXXX

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report