Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number and product key not working!! Please Help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ten_max
603 Views, 5 Replies

Serial number and product key not working!! Please Help.

Hi,

-I'm trying to download the 3 year student version of Maya 2010.

-but the serial number and product key are "Invalid".

-I also made a new account, but the new serial number and product key do not work either.

So, i have not been able to install and activate Maya 2010. Is there any way i could fix this issue?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: ten_max

A three-year lease on 2010 has already expired.  You might apply for 2014 student licenses. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
ten_max
in reply to: TravisNave

I had no idea free student version of maya 2010 was no longer available.

-I guess that means i'm going to have to upgrade my OS if i want a student version.

Thank you for notifying me Travis.

Message 4 of 6
philip.s

Hello Tenzin,

As of today Maya 2010 is available in the Education Community and if you were to obtain a new license of it would still be valid for a full 3 years.

With that being said I was able to locate a Maya 2010 license attached to your email address and everything appears to be correctly setup in our system. Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with a screen shot of the installation screen and the licensing info that's showing as invalid?

Message 5 of 6
ten_max
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip,

I sent you a private message two nights ago, with screenshots of the Error i receive when i use my Serial Number.

Please reply soon.

Thank you for the help.

Message 6 of 6
arlinpega.bibat

Dear ten_max:

Would it be possible to send the same information to  me? Please send it to through private message. Phil is currently out of the office and I'd like to help. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report