Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number and Product key Problems

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Akay87
604 Views, 4 Replies

Serial number and Product key Problems

I keep getting the alert "The Serial Number or Product Key don't Match. Valid format for serial number is (XXX-XXXXXXXX)"  and i know that i am putting in right every time.  What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
smithhe2
in reply to: Akay87

the same thing is happening to me and i KNOW that i am putting it in correctly. help!

Message 3 of 5
arlinpega.bibat

For activation issue, please contact our Registration and Activation Team for assistance. Please make sure to provide the following information:

Serial Number:

Product Name:

Product Version:

Request Code:

For steps on to retrieve your request code, please click here.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 5
emily.xu

Hi, Akay87

Welcome to Autodesk discussion group, we will help you with your problem.

As what you mentioned the SN and Product Key not matched, does this happens during your installation?  If this is the case, then I have some suggestions for you:

1  Please make sure to close any input method when you enter the SN and PK.

2  Please make sure to use the correct SN and PK, you can refer to this solution to find your SN and PK.

If above not solve your issue, Could you please send your error image for understanding your problem?

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 5
Akay87
in reply to: smithhe2

i just find out what to do...... download the 30day trial and when it is done and you open auto cad one of the screen on the bottom u can put in the serial number and the product key that's how i got it to work......

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report