Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number AND product Key invalid (PLEASE HELP) Don't have Request Code!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cybergyalpo
1303 Views, 4 Replies

Serial number AND product Key invalid (PLEASE HELP) Don't have Request Code!!

I registered on the student community, downloaded Autodesk Maya 2010, and entered the serial/product key I recieved on the Autodesk website.

However, it is written that my serial number AND product key are invalid.

Since my Serial number and Product key are Invalid, i have NOT activated Maya 2010, therefore i DO NOT have a REQUEST CODE.

Please help me resolve this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Tenzin,

I was able to pull up your Education Community Account as well as your Serial Number from our system. Under the account you have Autodesk Maya 2010, 2012 and 2013. 

Do try activating the Product Online. If you are still unable to do so, let me know. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5
mdwael
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi, I am having a problem trying to use my 3 year student license. Whenever I enter the 11 charachters license key, the last charachter pushes out the first charachter because the space only allows for 10 charachters, giving me an invalid serial key error. What should I do?

Message 4 of 5
salamchirayil
in reply to: mdwael

Hi, I am having a problem trying to use my 3 year student license. Whenever I enter the 11 charachters license key, the last charachter pushes out the first charachter because the space only allows for 10 charachters, giving me an invalid serial key error. What should I do?

@mdwael wrote:

Message 5 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: salamchirayil

Do this test - 

enter a bogus number, like 999-9999999

and screen capture the dialog box and attach the image here.

Exactly what software are you trying to install or activate?  2013 student license have expired - you need 2014, 15 or 16

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report