Installation & Licensing

mcsunyoyo
Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Serial nember problem

213 Views, 1 Replies
11-16-2012 01:42 AM

Hi,

I installed my AutoCAD today, and I have my Serial number below, but it said it is unvailid. Can you please help me to deal with this problem?

Thank you

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Serial nember problem

11-16-2012 02:00 AM in reply to: mcsunyoyo

Hi,

please remove the serialnumber from your post, you should never post a serial in a public forum!

Next: you have AutoCAD for Mac ==> so you should use the corresponding forum for your question >>>AutoCAD for Mac<<<

or - as it's an activation problem - the forum for >>>Installation and Licensing<<<

>> but it said it is unvailid

If you repost your question it would be great if you can attach a screenshot so everyone can see what exactly message you got.

Good luck, - alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube