Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Numbers is invalid

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
411 Views, 1 Reply

Serial Numbers is invalid

Good afternoon,

I need help activating my 2010 AutoCAD on 2 new 64bit work stations.  Our office used to be on a subscription service years ago and stopped with the acad architecture 2010.  I believe that we hold 11 licenses of autocad.  We have been updating our computers slowly to window 7 64x from the old xp workstations.  I have installed and registered acad 2010 on (5) 64 bit machines so far.  When I go to activate, it says that my serial #(XXX-XXXXXXX) product key 185B1, is invalid.

Please advise

Thanks,

Jamie Pawlak

Job Captain

cid:549171514@17112008-1870

(970) 453-6880

(970) 453-6888 fax

jpawlak@bhhpartners.com

So many wonderful ideas all in one place...visit our new website at www.bhhpartners.com.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
grace.liu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello jdpawlak and welcome to the Community!

The Serial Number you posted in the message  is not in our records. Could you please double-check the serial number on the box and the CD case for accuracy. I think maybe you missed a number :), this article will help you to find the serial number. Then please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number, product key and other registration details ,I will help to check it.

Tips: For the protection of the information, please do not post your Serial Number, request code or other privacy information in the public forum. Smiley Wink

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report