Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SamReport won't write/read .rl file to/from remote drives

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
333 Views, 0 Replies

SamReport won't write/read .rl file to/from remote drives

I've got SamReport-Lite configured, creating .rl logs and creating reports just fine on two individual license servers, but I wan't to be able to create and read the reports from my laptop. I installed SamReport-Lite on my laptop, with both license increments for the two servers, and I can create a combined report but only if I first copy the .rl logs from the license servers to a network drive or my laptop. I can't get FlexLM to write the .rl files to a folder on our Novell 5.1 network drives if the adskflex.opt file points to a network drive. I tried both mapped drive and UNC pathing. I can't get SamReport from my laptop to access the .rl files on the license servers. The license servers are just Windows workstations and I can browse to them, but can see only the drive and not files or subfolders within the SamReport file selection interface. -- B. Rustin (Rusty) Gesner, IT/CAD Director Group Mackenzie, a multidiscipline architectural and engineering firm in Portland OR (brg@group-a.com - opinions expressed are mine only)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report