Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam Report Lite: Flexnet Error -5,357

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1292 Views, 1 Reply

Sam Report Lite: Flexnet Error -5,357

Hello, I installed SAM Report Lite 3.6 that comes with CIVIL3D on a Windows 2003 Server.

I install the license from autodesk.globes.com, and it works correctly for it. (No UNLICENSED message at the top of the window).

However, when I try to run a report log from the application, It sends me the following error:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't read ZN03
Report Log Z:\bitacora.rl (0.05 Mb)
Warning: Unable to read report log Z:\bitacora.rl:No license found for ADSKFLEX/001185e6be70.
No such feature exists.
Feature: Common.FLEXnet.Report
License path: C:\Program Files\Macrovision\samreport\v3.6\machind\license -
\license.dat;START_LICENSE INCREMENT SAMreport_vendor gsi 3.0 permanent -
uncounted BB9F528109E4 VENDOR_STRING="VENDOR:gsi HOSTID:8093dede -
" HOSTID=ANY NOTICE="For use only with sample.rl"
FLEXnet Licensing error:-5,357
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing End User Guide,
available at "www.macrovision.com". Continuing...
Unable to generate report: Error: No report logs to process
-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---

It seems that it have a problem telling me that the license has no feature for ADSKFLEX But the license works correctly with the LMTOOLs:

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----
Status
--------
Flexible License Manager status on Fri 7/4/2008 13:14

[Detecting lmgrd processes...]
License server status: 27000@ZN03
License file(s) on ZN03: C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\License\ZN03_Mayo2008.lic:

ZN03: license server UP (MASTER) v11.4

Vendor daemon status (on ZN03):

adskflex: UP v10.8
Feature usage info:

Users of 54600ACD_2008_0F: (Total of 12 licenses issued; Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of PLIST: (Total of 1 license issued; Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of 55700REVSYP_2008_0F: (Total of 6 licenses issued; Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of 55400CIV3D_2008_0F: (Total of 1 license issued; Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of 57000ARDES_2008_0F: (Total of 6 licenses issued; Total of 0 licenses in use)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Im running Sam Report Lite on a laptop, and the log file is on the server,

I try to run it via remote desktop, because the server is on a Site with restricted access., but it seems that SAM Report lite Does not run via Remote Desktop (Sends unlicensed message at top of the window)

Do es anyone have a suggestion of how could I work with SAM report from remote desktop, or that it correctly reads the license.

Thanks A lot.

Eduardo Ramírez.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

The SAMReport license must be for the same MAC address as your Autodesk license. I found that if I try to read another server's license report log, I need a SAMReport license for that server's information as well. I'd be willing to bet that is your problem.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report