Installation & Licensing

bartoszs
Message 861 of 1,148 (471 Views)

Re: STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

05-22-2013 02:58 AM in reply to: brian.kling

Good mornig, 

I have a problem with reactivating my student version of Autocad Inventor Professional 2013. I am trying to activate it on my laptop. 

The error message was: "Reactivation Limit Reached" (error 11). I have described Autodesk Support my situation and I had received an activation code from them. However when I am trying to activate Inventor with this code, I get an error 0015.111. 

I read many topics about this error, but I cannot deal with it by myself.  
If there is a possibility I will agree to give you access to my account, so you can check everything and activate it for me.

Hope you will help me,

Best regards,

Bartosz Szmit. 

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 862 of 1,148 (466 Views)

05-22-2013 03:31 AM in reply to: bartoszs

Hi bartoszs and welcome to the forums,

Can you please send me via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) your serial number and a request code obtained from the machine where you're trying to activate the software?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos
raul1968
Message 863 of 1,148 (372 Views)

Re: STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues FEDORA (solved my issue)

06-04-2013 02:56 AM in reply to: cgill59

Okay. So here's the deal. Fedora 14 and RHel 6 are supposedly supported. I installed on Fedora 17 and 18. When activating I was getting what everyone else is getting ... NOTHING.

Here is the problem. Fedora 17 and 18 are not supported.

However, CentOS 6 does support it. So I installed CentOS 6. Installed just like in Fedora .. .. Reinstalled video drivers after updating ... And ACTIVATION WORKS!!

So. ... Fedora 17 and 18 couldn't get Maya 2013 to activate ... CentOS got it to work after 1st try.

Your Friend

Raul

jched
Message 864 of 1,148 (367 Views)

06-04-2013 09:16 PM in reply to: brian.kling

I just purchased the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Unlimited 2013 Student version on USB. I entered the product code and student email address and I received confirmation and statement that they sent it to my email but I never recieved an email.

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 865 of 1,148 (359 Views)

06-04-2013 10:39 PM in reply to: jched

Hi JChed,

You mentioned, you purchased an Education License and entered the Product Code to receive the Serial Number, did you do this via www.identit-e.com/autodesk?

If so and you have not received your Serial Number yet, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the details below:

- Email Address registered

- Order Number

- Product Code (as found on the leaflet inside the box containing the USB)

Joane Bonghanoy
michael.hasstedt
Message 866 of 1,148 (310 Views)

06-10-2013 09:08 AM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

i'm have a problem getting a serial number and product code for me to re install AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate. My ex girl friend , I think through my boxd and everything away to the program except the program itself. so now i'm try to reload this to my computer but have no serial number or product code I have sent you a private message with all the information i have please help scho0ol is starting and i don't want to get to far behind

lord_emilio
Message 867 of 1,148 (305 Views)

06-10-2013 01:49 PM in reply to: brian.kling

Whenever I try to activate Cad with the Activation Code it responds that there is an Activation-Registration Error (0015.111)

I looked for solutions from Autodesk Customer Support, but they haven't worked.

lord_emilio
Message 868 of 1,148 (294 Views)

06-10-2013 02:02 PM in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have the same issue, Registration-Activation (0015.111)

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 869 of 1,148 (281 Views)

06-10-2013 04:08 PM in reply to: michael.hasstedt

Hi Michael!

Who did you purchase the license from?

Was the AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate previously activated? If so can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the email address used to register it?

Philip Schmelzer
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 870 of 1,148 (277 Views)

06-10-2013 04:12 PM in reply to: lord_emilio

Hello Emilio!

Looking at your AutoCAD 2014 activation history it looks like you were able to resolve the issue. Can you verify and or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your request code or contact our License Assistance Team if that's not the case.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube