Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
113127 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 181 of 1,174
rahil_gupta
in reply to: brian.kling

Hi,

Im Rahil, Studying at the American University of Sharjah.

I have downloaded AutoCAD 2011, but in the installation i have come to a point where i am required to enter the product key and serial number. Where can i get that from?

Message 182 of 1,174
tapudas
in reply to: nmahurin

I have installed Autocad trial version (30 Days)CD from Autocad 2011 Book.Without sl.no. I cannot activate this product so please give me idea.

Message 183 of 1,174

i am logging here to get student activation key for autodesk cad 2010, but when iam adding a new software to the website, it is asking for my mail activation, inspite adding it again and again, it doesnt take me to the next screen.

please suggest, how can i activate cad, my school project is on submission.

Message 184 of 1,174

We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please provide me through  private message your serial  number and request code? Upon validation, I may be able to assist you in manually activating your product.

Thank you!

Arlin Bibat
Message 185 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: rahil_gupta

Hi Rahil,

You can find your student license info by logging into the Education Community (students.autodesk.com), and clicking on the "My Software" tab.

If nothing is listed, you will need to request a license by selecting the product, version, language and operating system from within the "Free Software" tab and then clicking next.

Please let me know if you have any further questions / would like additional assistance.

Message 186 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: tapudas

Hi Tapu,

Have you registered with the Education Community (http://students.autodesk.com/)? If so you would need to request a product license which would provide you with a serial number needed for activation (instructional steps listed in the previous post).

Message 187 of 1,174
carlo.lamino

salve, la mia versione di autocad scade tra 2 giorni, potete inviarmi i codici di attivazione? grazie

Message 188 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: carlo.lamino

Ciao Carlo,

Hai richiesto una licenza (numero di serie) dalla Comunità Istruzione (http://students.autodesk.com/)?

Message 189 of 1,174
okruch

I have a problem with activation 3dsmax 2010 after upgrading my OS.

I didn't transfer my license and i didn't deactivate 3dsmax.

Now i can't activate it.

What should I do to fix it?

Message 190 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: okruch

Hi Michal,

Educational licenses require a manual activation if they have previously been activated. Please "Private Message" your serial number and request code (found within the activation screen) to me and I will send you the corresponding activation code needed to get your software running.

Message 191 of 1,174
douglas

I have an activation code, but when I try to activate the software (Autodesk Smoke for the Mac 2012) It gives me this error.

"Registration - Activation Error (0). There is a problem with the activation code you entered. Click one of the following links.

Try again.

Contact Autodesk."

However the links do not work. So far the support hasn't been able to figure it out. I think they are working on it, and apprently all of my registration information is accurate.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help.

Message 192 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: douglas

Hi Douglas,

Can you please "Private Message" your serial number to me so that I can confirm it's validity and troubleshoot accordingly. You can send me a Private Message by clicking on my profile name and then selecting the "Send this user a private message" option (located under Contact).

Message 193 of 1,174
young.golfjedi
in reply to: philip.s

i have a product key and serial number but when i try to activate it -it says its invalid. so i sent an email to support and all she told me was that my product key was illegal or invalid. 

Message 194 of 1,174
Donbigtee

Message 195 of 1,174

Hi !

Could you send me your serial number per private message? (click the envelope icon above)

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 196 of 1,174
lcall159

The 30 days trial was finish. I am unmployed and I can not buy Revit 2012. I need to learn to use to get a job. I download the student version to tried again it does not work. I need help. Thanks,

Li Call

Message 197 of 1,174
hike1
in reply to: rahil_gupta

I'm trying to install autocad 2012, at the install/configure installation screen 'install' is grayed out

no matter what buttons are checked, typical custom , include service packs or no, why?

Message 198 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: lcall159

Hi Li Call:

So I may assist you further, please provide me your serial number through private message ((envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) including the email address you used when you registered through our Education Community. If you could also include additional details like any error you  may have encountered. This will help us understand better and investigate.

Thank you. 

Arlin Bibat
Message 199 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: hike1

Hi Hike1:

Could you please send us your serial number through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page)? Please include a screen shot as well so we may research further on your issue.

Thank you. 

Arlin Bibat
Message 200 of 1,174
hike1
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Could you please send us your serial number through private message

unquote

It installed after I exited and started again. No problems with map3d either.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report