Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
113459 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 1081 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: elodracir

Hi elodracir,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number, product key and registration details, I will help to check.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1082 of 1,174
Nomadic
in reply to: grace.liu

Hello Grace,

I recently downloaded the student versions of Maya and Mudbox.

Maya works fine with the serial number and product key I was emailed. However, Mudbox says the serial number is invalid on startup. I noticed it's actually the same serial number that I was emailed for Maya. I'm not sure if that's the problem. Shouldn't they have unique serial numbers? Any thoughts on how to get Mudbox working? Do I need a new serial number?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1083 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: brian.kling
Moved:

This message has been moved to the Maya board where it will receive more attention.

Message 1084 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: Nomadic

Hi Nomadic and welcome to the Community!

For the student products, if you request and download the products by same user account , that the serial number should be same. It will includes your choice of a variety of products.

For the serial number invalid of Mudbox product , could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name asend then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number, product key and registration details, I will help to check. 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1085 of 1,174
KDIPAKSHARMA
in reply to: AT066

Message 1086 of 1,174
Josh

I purchased a stand alone license for AutoCAD LT 2014... in my license agreement in says that I can also put this on my laptop- then if I am out of the office I can use the program on my laptop at home. However, when I try to activate CAD on my laptop, my original serial number works but it says that my product key is "not valid". I tried making the zero and O, I tried capitalizing and not capitalizing my F... It's only 5 digits long, I can see I'm not screwing anything up... Not sure what else to try and can't find a phone number to call for assistance.

Please help!

Message 1087 of 1,174
t_gaisf
in reply to: Josh

Hi, 

The product key for AutoCAD LT 2014 is 057F1. You can find a list here. After installing you can try to activate your software online on the new machine.

If this does not work please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 1088 of 1,174
benetto19

Hello,

I downloaded a student software but I have not recieved an email containing my serial number so I cannot activate it.

It is not in my spam folder for sure, and it is also not in my account under products!

Where/when do I get the serial number? I would appreciate some help.

Thank you 🙂

Message 1089 of 1,174
dylanp86
in reply to: grace.liu

I am having a problem trying to access AutoCAD 2014 at home.  Is there any way you could help me out with this? 

As to do with my registration information, I signed up for the 3-year student version license for AutoCAD 2014 with Windows 64- EN.  That is what I have to activate.  Ever since I downloaded AutoCAD 2014 about a month ago, all I've been doing is the free trial version since my serial number doesn't work.  If you could help, I would sure appreciate it!

Message 1090 of 1,174
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: dylanp86

Hi Dylan,

I removed the serial number information you've placed on your post as we do not want to divulge serial numbers publicly to avoid any additional issues with the registration and activation. In the future, if you wish to pass your serial number information to us, kindly PM us instead.

In any case, I've already checked and updated the information for your serial number in our database to remove any system issue. Kindly try to activate your AutoCAD 2014 license once again using your issued serial number and the product key and let us know if you're now able to activate it.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 1091 of 1,174
benetto19

Can you answer my post as well please?
Message 1092 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: benetto19

What's going on Sarah? Any particular issues that you're running into?

Message 1093 of 1,174
macia.torrens

Hello, I had a problem with the motherboard of my computer, and I had to change it. I'm trying to activate the Student License of 3DS MAX 2014, but it tells me the famous "you have reached your limit" message. I talked with a guy in the online chat, and he gave me an activation code, but as I enter it, the program crashes and I can't activate it. How can I get the licenses counter reseted? Thanks, I really need the program.

PS: I forgot: my computer is a Retina Macbook Pro 15" with 16 Gb RAM and 2,7GHz with Windows 8.1 updated (original).

Message 1094 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: macia.torrens

Hi Macia and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Unfortunately Windows 8.1 is not yet supported for our products. Are you up to date with all of your service packs? Others have also updated graphic cards as a work around. Please let me know if this helps at all!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1095 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: dylanp86

Hi Dylan and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Sincere apologies but for the late reply but it appears that you've got your software activated. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1096 of 1,174
kyburzj
in reply to: jessica.t

I have been trying to get Simulation 2014 CFD (and even Simulation 2013 CFD with no luck) to run on both my laptop and desktop. I can't seem to find the Product Request Code for either 2013/2014 to register my product to obtain the license code for the server manager. Where do I find/generate the Product Request Code?

Thanks,

Josh

Message 1097 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: kyburzj

Here are the steps on how to find your request code. Is your product activation turning up any other errors?

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1098 of 1,174
kyburzj

I've tried those steps to find the code with no luck. The only request code data is for other Autodesk products, not Simulation CFD.
Message 1099 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: kyburzj

Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing exactly? Also be sure to edit any private licensing information. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1100 of 1,174
12345678i

I need product serial number, not for 30 days, for more time, i am student and i need more time to study not 30 day because i can not learn all autocad in 30 day's,Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report