Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
112109 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 1061 of 1,174
t_gaisf
in reply to: ozlemcelik

Hi,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 1062 of 1,174
barrow88
in reply to: t_gaisf

Hi!

I've downloaded and installed the free student's version of Maya 2013 but my serial number/key don't work. now it's already 30 days and I cannot use it anymore because my "lecense is expired". i've tried to send to autodesk this information but never got an answer, tryed also to reinstalle or to delete and redownload and reinstall it but it doesn't work because of the same reason. can you help me please? I need Maya too much for my lessons of 3D. Thank you! my e-mail is: barrow88@mail.ru

Daria

Message 1063 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: barrow88

Hi Daria!

The Registration and Activation team has received your case through the Licensing Assistance form.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1064 of 1,174

can you help me solve my issue with this error 20. im pretty sure you know what error im talking about but if not ill explain when you respond but im looking for someone who can help me and figure this out but it seems very impossiable. thank you so much please repond.

Message 1065 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: thomasan09

Hi Thomas, 

What program are we talking about and on what Od are you running it?

Are there any additional error messages or do you just see an Error 20?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 1066 of 1,174
sndm0167
in reply to: brian.kling

I registered, I recieved a product key but when I enter the product key in the installion prompt, it says it's invalid. What can I do

Message 1067 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: sndm0167

Hi sndm0167,

Welcome to the Community!

You can find all product keys from here, please try to check it. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1068 of 1,174
sndm0167
in reply to: grace.liu

This doesn't solve my problem, because I want AutoCAD 2014, and the key is
001F1 but the program says this key is invalid
Message 1069 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: sndm0167

Hi sndm0167,

Could you please check whether you downloaded and installed the correct product of AutoCAD 2014 ? You could download and install the AutoCAD 2014 from here.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1070 of 1,174

I downloaded maya 2011 for my mac and i tried to input the seriel number given and it returned invalid...what do i do? please help as this is critical!

Tom

Message 1071 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: 1100745

Hello 1100745 and welcome to our Forum,

If the product is match with the serial number and product key , it will be install and activate successfully. 

Could you please check the installer you have downloaded is Maya 2011 for Mac and match with your serial number? if not, you could re-download it from here

If you confirm the installer and serial number match, but it still be prompt invalid serial number when you activate the product, please feel free to send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key,and your registration details , I will help to check. 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1072 of 1,174
akosoglu

Hi,

I just downloaded Student Autocad 2011 for mac. It says The Serial Number or Product Key don't Match. I was reading the forum but all the replys are from 2011 and couldnt find any solutions. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Merve

Message 1073 of 1,174
segrube627

HI,

I am trying to get AutoCAD 2011 for mac (student), but my serial number and product key do not match.  I have checked every single thing I could to make sure both numbers I was given were correct, and they are.  What am I supposed to do from here?

p.s.  I noticed that someone else had the same exact problem with the same program, so this must be a common problem right now

Message 1074 of 1,174
grace.liu
in reply to: segrube627

Hi segrube627,

Welcome to the Community!

First, please check whether your product key is correct from here . 

If the serial number and product key are match with the AutoCAD 2011 for Mac, I think you should re-download the installer from here

Hope it could help you.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 1075 of 1,174
segrube627

Thank you for the advise, but it did not solve my problen.  Luckily, I found a way to make it work, here are the steps for that other person who has the same problem:  (my terms may be incorrect, I am not tech person)

1)  In the area where you can enter the serial number and code, don't.  Pick the "trial" button and finish installing.

2)  When it is installed, pick the CADD icon to open it

3)  when open, there should be a page telling you that it is a 30 trial.  The bottom left is a button that says "try", the bottom right has a button that says    "activate".  Pick "activate".

4)  This new page has a place to put in the serial number and product code.  Enter both and continue.

It should now be completely activated.  For me, a messege came up saying something about it printing with words saying that it was from a student verion, or something like that.  I hope this helps other people 🙂

Message 1076 of 1,174
mxrosa85

Hello,

I need the serial number and product key for AUTOCAD 2012. I download the Mac version.  I am a student in Houston, Texas.  HELP

Maritsa Rosa

Message 1077 of 1,174
jessica.t
in reply to: mxrosa85

Hello Maritsa and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Have you registered at our Education Community yet? There you can access free student licenses that last for three years.

Please let me know if you have any troubles doing this.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 1078 of 1,174
kathleensohn
in reply to: celine.manca

I was able to download through the download link just 2 days ago but now the pop up thing doesn't appear anymore. Reply please, ASAP!! I need to finish my work within today but my autocad 2014 got deleted and now using another laptop

Message 1079 of 1,174

Hi Kathleen,

I believe you have your Serial # with you and you just need the Download link, correct? If so, for the AutoCAD 2014 you can download it from our Trial Version page or Matt, Our Virtual Agent

After downloading the software just proceed with the Activation. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our Registration and Activation team.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 1080 of 1,174
elodracir
in reply to: philip.s

Hi, Im trying to run Autodesk Simulation CFD and in order for me to get a license, I need to either: acivate it on the Product Registtration & Activation, which tells me that my serial number is not valid (see attatchment), or go to Services & Support which asks me for a Request Code that I dont seem to have. After trying to find this request code at the "How to find your request code" in the Autodesk AutoCAD  Services and Support section, I could not find the file at the described location. Please advise.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report