Installation & Licensing

oandrelima
Message 1021 of 1,146 (690 Views)

Re: STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

11-05-2013 05:57 PM in reply to: brian.kling

i am a student and i am trying to get my license for the free autocad that i downloaded, but its not working. 

when i try " connect now and activate" the error 400 apears.

the informations on "product licens activation options"

Product: AutoCAD 2013 Serial Number: XXX-XXXXXXXX Product Key: 001E1

thank you!

Customer Service
grace.liu
Message 1022 of 1,146 (680 Views)

11-05-2013 07:02 PM in reply to: oandrelima

Welcome to the community  oandrelima! :smileyhappy:

As error 400's typically require a manually generated activation code. Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code , I will generate the activation code manually. Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Tips: For the protection of the information, please do not post your Serial Number, request code or other privacy information in the public forum. :smileyhappy:  

Thanks,

Grace Liu

cdhargis42
Message 1023 of 1,146 (660 Views)

11-07-2013 12:54 AM in reply to: brian.kling

downloaded autocad inventor 2013. installed it. typed in the license number they gave me. go to start inventor. this is the message i get. "Runtime error! please repair or reinstall the program. No license available. License does not exist or has expired. tried to repair through the control panal-add/remove program. just uninstalls. uninstall and reinstall. same issue.

Zman7
Message 1024 of 1,146 (656 Views)

11-07-2013 03:50 AM in reply to: brian.kling

Similar issues getting my installs activated. Initially had the wrong serial number installed on a lab. After changing a few,

we must have had a connectivity issue or something getting the new serial # activated. Anyway, now it says "There have been too many activation attempts with this serial #...."

The submission mechanism doesn't work, all my attmepts so far in regard to support have been a failure.

The fix they suggested didn't apply to my situation. I only got to talk to someone via the phone as someone got me the licensing support number...but that was to no avail.

There is an option to enter an activation code - that would seem like the easiest way to fix this.....

AutoDesk are you out there??

Alumni
t_gaisf
Message 1025 of 1,146 (650 Views)

11-07-2013 05:07 AM in reply to: Zman7

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

calderone.dan
Message 1026 of 1,146 (596 Views)

11-09-2013 10:57 PM in reply to: brian.kling

I am having trouble registering and starting up, similar to message 1011 posted a few days ago. I have a 2011 Mac running Maverick. Current student status. My liscense is giving me trouble I think. Error code 110. Please see the post I am refering to below and thank you for any help you can provide. Included is a screenshot of the error message afer trying to continue from the startup registration screen. 

Thanks again,

Dan

Here is the post I am refering to:

From message 1011 a few days ago:

"

i have bought a new macbook pro (retina) with mavericks OSX preinstalled and have installed maya 2014 learning edition on it. (after deactivating the license on my old macbook)

when i open the application and try to active the software, it gives me two errors:

A license error has occurred. Contact your technical support representative for assistance

To help determine the nature of the problem, the error code is: 110

License was not obtained

Tried Maya 2014 (657F1 2014.0.0.F), error 20

License method:

environment variable

MAYA_LICENSE_METHOD='standalone'

Product choise:

environment variable

MAYA_LICENSE="unlimited"

License file override:

environment variable MAYA_ALT_EN is not set

when i open the License Transfer Utility(English) and click the SIGN IN... button NOTHING happens.

please help.

reyven15
Message 1027 of 1,146 (556 Views)

11-12-2013 04:55 AM in reply to: brian.kling

Good Day!

What to do if the error page upon installing shows:

Location Error - Download Request

Download Not Available

This download is not available in some countries.

I already generated my seriial number and product key for AUTOCAD 2013.

Thank you.

Customer Service
celine.manca
Message 1028 of 1,146 (552 Views)

11-12-2013 05:16 AM in reply to: reyven15

Hi reyven15 and welcome to our forums!

Can you try to download the product from our Virtual Agent?

Click the Ask button and select "download links" from the pop-up windows. Then, select your product and version.

Let me know if you need further help.

Celine Manca
Zman7
Message 1029 of 1,146 (539 Views)

11-12-2013 09:58 AM in reply to: Zman7

Thanks AD for your prompt response with a code. I have all my machines activated now. Thanks again.

Message 1030 of 1,146 (527 Views)

11-12-2013 02:42 PM in reply to: Zman7

I'm having trouble activating AutoCAD 2013 when I start it up. I get a black activation screen. One of these occur. (See attachments)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube