Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
114150 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 901 of 1,174
Anonymous
in reply to: brian.kling

Kindly send free activation code for another one month sir................

by Anandhanaveen

Message 902 of 1,174
katzrollz

I have this message after downloading software: 
"We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.<br> Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in &quot;trial mode&quot; for up to 30 days.<br> Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link."
I read some earlier messages and it stated that this can be some sort of bug. Can anyone help?

Message 903 of 1,174
Anonymous

Getting a Serial Number or Product Key sra1varma@gmail.com

Message 904 of 1,174

I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled AutoCAD 2014 twice, with no serial number given after either download, only the "we cannot give you a serial number at this time, please check back before 30 days are up." Additionally, on the "my software" page, it says I haven't downloaded any software at all. Any idea how to help fix this? Thanks!
Message 905 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: shalestonehughes

Please note that we are currently experiencing an issue in the Education preventing new users from obtaining licenses.

We apologize for the inconvenience and would ask that anyone effected download and utilize the software in trial mode while we work on a fix.

EDU COMMUNITY.PNG

Message 906 of 1,174
Anonymous

Hi there

I seem to be receiving the message "We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.<br> Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in &quot;trial mode&quot; for up to 30 days.<br> Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link." 

I have tried downloading again a couple of days after receiving this message but it is saying the same thing. I would really like to download the student version of this software as I am currently studying this subject as part of my studies.

Any help you could provide regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sinead

Message 907 of 1,174

I recently upgraded to windows 8 and had a issue with it so I went back to windows 7 and reinstalled maya 2014 and when I try to open it and activate it. It says wont license it because It has been on to many computers. So I request a activation code and it tells me that the serial number is invalid and gives a Error2 status

Message 908 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Sinead!

As mentioned above this is a system wide issue that we are in the process of addressing. For the time being, please download and utilize the software in trial mode. Once resolved you will be able to return to the Education Community site, obtain a serial number, and activate the software.

Message 909 of 1,174

Hello Andre,

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and request code, or contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support.

Message 910 of 1,174
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Confirming that the "We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time" issue has been resolved.

As some new user accounts were permanently impacted, you may need to create a new Education Community account with a different email address in order to obtain a license.

Thank you very much for all of your patience and please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions!

Message 911 of 1,174
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Actually I was one of those people you mentioned who was impacted. Since I checked today to get a key, but I was still unable. I got the same error message. When I attempted to make a new account, I got another error message saying that, "We cannot make you a community account at this time" or something to that nature.

What should I do?

Message 912 of 1,174
Anonymous

Basically a reinstall of windows, and 3ds Max 2013 and its saying "Activation Limit Reached.
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license."  Though im not surprised.  Same computer just did a clean sweep to get rid of junk.  How do I go about fixing this issue?

Message 913 of 1,174
ferdievalina

good day, im trying to intall revit mep. i have already serial no ang product key. always failed installed autodesk design revit 2012.. please help..more tnx

Message 914 of 1,174
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi! I just downloaded Maya 2011. But it say my serial number is invalid. What should I do? 😞

Message 915 of 1,174
jessica.t

Hi Marga and welcome to the Discussion Forums!

I apologize that you are experiencing issues with your serial number. I tried looking up your account information but I could not find your email in our system as being associated to any products.

If you could please send me a direct message with you serial number and corresponding email address I would be happy to assist you.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 916 of 1,174
Anonymous

I have had issues downloading AutoCAD.  As per your instructions earlier I have created a new user id as I seem to have come in, in the middle of the issues you were having.  Now when I try and download it comes up with this:

$dcsectionerror1

What do I do?

Message 917 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy

Hi ~steph01~,

Do reply back with a sreenshot of the said error, just make sure to erase any personal information if there is prior to sending the file. 

Also, upon reply please authorize me to reset your EDU account password as well so I can log in and troubleshoot further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 918 of 1,174
Anonymous

Thanks for your reply, but after yet another attempt at installing it actually installed.Smiley Happy

Message 919 of 1,174
Anonymous

Hello.

Im tasked to install the AutoCAD 2014, but our IT head's (Camilo Andi <camiloandijr@gmail.com>) serial cannot be activated.

Steps:

1. install using the serial = ok

2. activating = invalid serial.

Message 920 of 1,174
joane.bonghanoy

Hi jbriga,

Do make sure that you are activating the 2014 Serial Number, "Invalid Serial Number" error occurs when you are inputting an old Serial Number.

You can send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the Serial Number so I can check.

Alternatively, you can click here to contact our Registration and Activation team directly. The team would be more than happy to assist you with any Activation issue. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report