Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

1,173 REPLIES 1,173
SOLVED
Message 1 of 1,174
brian.kling
112072 Views, 1173 Replies

STUDENTS - Serial Number or Product Key Issues

You are having problems with:

• Getting a Serial Number or Product Key
  • Your 30 day trial is about to expire
  • Your 30 day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number
See the Solution in the Reply below!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
1,173 REPLIES 1,173
Message 261 of 1,174
camilo.lemos
in reply to: asiagradecka

Hi Joanna,

can you please private message me (envelope up there by your username) your current serial number so that I can have a look at what type of license you have?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 262 of 1,174

HI asiagradecka:

Please send me your serial number through private message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) so I may have alook further.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 263 of 1,174
asiagradecka
in reply to: brian.kling

Hello

I have already downloaded Autodesc Robot 2012 and easily got Serial Number, so it solved my problem. 

Thanks for your help.
Joanna

Message 264 of 1,174
rtklord

Hi i've been having troubles with my computer so i intend to reinstall a new OS i can't logon at the moment the best i can do is use Safe Mode with Networking however i can't deactivate my key using the License Transfer Utility i assume this is because im in safe mode.

Would someone be able to deativate it or send a activation key?

Many thanks.

Message 265 of 1,174
bielskj
in reply to: rtklord

Hello rtklord,

please send me a Private Message (click on my bielskj profile name, then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number so I can research your account.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 266 of 1,174
praina

Hi,

I had Autocad LT on my compuer, but since teh computer is upgraded to Windows 7, I reinstalled the software. While activaeting the product, it says incorrect Serial number---teh number I see on box is xxx-xxxxxxxx....what is wrong ...why cannot it recoginse the serail number and get me an activatiavtion code...please help...I need this urgently.

Priya

Message 267 of 1,174
bielskj
in reply to: praina

Hello Pryia,

I checked your serial number in our system and it shows that it was crossgraded to an AutoCAD Map 3D 2008, which has already been upgraded to Map 3d 2012.  Please contact your contract manager for more information on this product.  As a side note, since this is a public forum, please don't post sensitive information (ie. Serial numbers, etc) as it can be seen by everyone.

Lucio.Bielski

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 268 of 1,174
FG24Hard_1

like I dont understand how you guys could run out of student serial numbers! also I keep recieving errors on my installation of this product ( Revit Architecture)? please I need to get this up and running I'm a  second year student falling behind! I tried downloading this product like 10 times the program keeps telling me I already have Revit downloaded! plus errors keep comming up ive read every single type of problem and found no solution! Ive had revit before 2012 version but for some reason the program was glitching so i decided to reinstall the program and found out that was a huge mistake. Please I need to resolve this issue.

Message 269 of 1,174

Hi leighton84:

Please send me your serial number through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page). Alos, include a screen shot of the error you are getting.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 270 of 1,174
adel077

hello,
I got 3 years student activation key for Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
but when I trying to run it, tells me that "License Expired"
please, check out my registration info, below:
-
  • Version:Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 (English) 32-Bit
  • Downloaded:2010-05-09 14:40:44
  • Activated:2009-04-15
  • Expires:2014-02-04
  • Product Key:593C1
  • Serial:xxx-xxxxxxxx

I don't know that, if Can I put my serial numbers here? or not

I need to finish my analysis of my P. hD study, immediately 😞

many thanks in advance

adel abdullah,

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 271 of 1,174
bielskj
in reply to: adel077

Hello Adel077

Our system indicatse that your product expired on 3/6/2012. Please go to the education community at http://students.autodesk.com/ and click on the "Support" link.  Please complete the web form requesting that your serial number be renewed.

Lucio.Bielski

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 272 of 1,174
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: adel077

Hi adel077:

Please send me your serial number through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page). I was checking on your profile and the only serial number we have on record for your Ecotect has expired last March 6. 

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 273 of 1,174
martharadams

My serial number had expired and I was struggling to get this thing going again. Came to this forum and it solved my problem immediately, make sure you read the rest of this thread. Thank you very much, Martha

Message 274 of 1,174
mattozx6rr

I have an issue getting the request code so I can activete my license. I have been working with the help group yet still the problem is not resolved. I have openned up my computer completely to all active x and all scripting in order to try and resolve this.When I click on the activate button after all other info is filled in on the other screens all I get is a blank screen. Hope someone here has an idea. I have Windows 7 home premium 64bit. Thanks in advance for any ideas offered.

Matt

Message 275 of 1,174

Hi mattozx6rr:

Please check on this link for resolution.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240617&id=6404339&siteID=123112

Once you have the request code and unable to get an activation code, you may contact our Registration and Activation team through this site:http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 276 of 1,174

All the information above helps me a lot and it really caught my attention.

Message 277 of 1,174

Hi angelacarter185,

It's good to know that the information above helped you with your issue. We're happy to be of assistance. Smiley Happy

Cases like this, we encourage you to click on the Accept as Solution button so it may serve as a reference to other users having the same questions or issues.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 278 of 1,174
mattozx6rr
in reply to: bielskj

I have done all of that except modify the registry. Went though again this morning and opened up all active x and scripting, Did the command prompt, modified the webdepot folder tried to register and still no authorization code which without I cant register the product. Really at a loss here. I am going to try one other thing today, Remove my wacom tablet and its software from the computer to make sure there is not a conflict.

Thanks for your time,

Matt skovly

Message 279 of 1,174
mattozx6rr
in reply to: mattozx6rr

In the above post authorization code should actually be request code. sorry.

Matt

Message 280 of 1,174
mattozx6rr
in reply to: bielskj

I have resolved the issue. It was in thr registry, go figure. Thanks for the help folks!

Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report