Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[STUDENT] Blank page issue

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
nicolas_sk3
601 Views, 8 Replies

[STUDENT] Blank page issue

Hello, i am trying to download 3ds max student version, but when i access the download page LOGGED in my account, i got a blank page. a totally blank page. Someone can help me?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ca1015
in reply to: nicolas_sk3

Hey I am having the same issue---did you get it resolved?

Message 3 of 9
karobb9
in reply to: nicolas_sk3

I'm having the same problem trying to download the student version of MAYA. I hope they resolve the problem soon!!

Message 4 of 9
ca1015
in reply to: karobb9

Just found this..they suggest to download a trial version until it's resolved

http://autodeskcare.com/

Message 5 of 9
karobb9
in reply to: ca1015

I just found a thread about it as well- it seems as if it's been going on for quite a while.. Thanks for letting us know! C:

Message 6 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: karobb9

The Education Community download page has been unavailable since Friday evening, and I would anticipate that access should be restored at some point tomorrow. Please feel free to check out this blog post for status updates.

As mentioned in the above post, you can download the software as a trial which would act more so as a temporary workaround, or from our Autodesk Students Facebook page were you would also receive an educational license (serial number + product key). 

Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 7 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Closing the loop with a status update that full access has been restored to the Education Community download page. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Message 8 of 9
drabraha
in reply to: philip.s

I am currently having trouble downloading Revit Architecture for students. It seems like a looping problem.

Message 9 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: drabraha

Hello Daniel,

We were experiencing site issues earlier that would explain this behavior, which have since been resolved. Please let us know if you're still unable to access the site and we will gladly troubleshoot accordingly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report