Installation & Licensing

email
Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

SBP 2011 Serial number or Product key issues

320 Views, 2 Replies
03-11-2012 05:27 AM

Just purchased SBP 2011 after using a trail for 30 days. However, the serial number and product key I received by email after buying it does not work. The OK button in the product activation screen stays inactive (I can't select it).

Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks.

Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

Re: SBP 2011 Serial number or Product key issues

03-11-2012 04:28 PM in reply to: email

Hi email:

Please your serial number through Private Message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page).Also, the confirmation email you received when your order has been processed. This will help us research further on your issue.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
email
Message 3 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: SBP 2011 Serial number or Product key issues

03-13-2012 07:41 AM in reply to: email

Solved the issues. 

Removed the SBP trail from my computer and reinstalled the software. This allowed me to enter the serial number and key.

Thanks.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube