Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAVE CHANGES TO LAYOUT check mark not holding

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bhdavis
415 Views, 4 Replies

SAVE CHANGES TO LAYOUT check mark not holding

I'm just getting LT 2014 up and running.  When plotting I put a check mark in SAVE CHANGES TO LAYOUT. 

In LT 2008 once I did that it remained permanently.  In LT 2014 the check mark is gone when I go to do another plot out.  I can't resave the template with the check mark there because it goes away as soon as I do the plot.

Is there something in the OPTIONS, PLOT AND PUBLISH tab I need to change?  Or is the setting elsewhere?

Thanks,

BH

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: bhdavis

Is LT2014 fully patched and updated? It needs to be.
That option stays on here in all files and in all tabs in a file, but it does NOT change the settings of the plot function at all unless you hit the APPLY TO LAYOUT buton every time you make the change. Is that the problem? Or does the box actually uncheck itself?

You also cannot save a TEMPLATE file, if done properly as a DWT file: you have to save it as a DWG, make the changes to all tabs, then SAVEAS as a DWT to replace the older one (you may have to delete the old DWT file first, which you can do in the SAVEAS pop-up as part of the replacvement process).
Message 3 of 5
bhdavis
in reply to: pendean

Yes.........LT 2014 just did the SP1 install.

I suspect the problem is APPLY TO LAYOUT. Sorry to seem dense but where is that option?

Thanks,
BH
Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: bhdavis

The button is on the PLOT command pop-up to the left of the OK/Cancel/Help buttons.
Message 5 of 5
bhdavis
in reply to: pendean

Got it. Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report