Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
bpittman
868 Views, 3 Replies

SAMreport-Lite

Does anybody use this tool? I sure can't find any discussion about it. If there already is, could you point me to it? I am having a hard time getting it installed and working. The instructions in the User's Guide are not very clear, and in places, contradictory.
I can be more specific if anyone thinks they can assist. Primarily with the license file, I think.

Report Log C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\License\report.rl (0.06 Mb)
Warning: Unable to read report log C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\License\report.rl:No license found for ADSKFLEX/001d091c123d.
No such feature exists.
Feature: Common.FLEXnet.Report
License path: C:\Program Files\Macrovision\samreport\v3.6\machind\license -
\license.dat;START_LICENSE INCREMENT SAMreport_vendor gsi 3.0 permanent -
uncounted BB9F528109E4 VENDOR_STRING="VENDOR:gsi HOSTID:8093dede -
" HOSTID=ANY NOTICE="For use only with sample.rl"
FLEXnet Licensing error:-5,357
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing End User Guide,
available at "www.macrovision.com". Continuing...
Unable to generate report: Error: No report logs to process
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: bpittman

Did you get your license file for it from http://mktg.flexerasoftware.com/mk/get/oem_register?lead_source=adskflex yet? You need to make sure that you get a license file for the server that the report.rl file has been created for. Getting SAMReport Lite to license properly is very problematic.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
bpittman

No. The doc instructed me to request a license file from Acresso Software at http://autodesk.globes.com.
What is that source you listed? Where did that come from?
I'll give a shot.
thanks.

edit: never mind. the link goes to the same site. So yes, that IS where i got the license. Edited by: bpittman@opkansas.org on Feb 4, 2010 1:14 PM
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

And your report log .rl file has been created on the same machine that you are licensed for on SAMReport and you are viewing it from that machine? How long has your report log been generated?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report