Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
jlaidler
251 Views, 4 Replies

SAMreport Help

I can't seem to get SAMreport Lite to work.
I would like to run SAMreport from my computer, not on the server that runs the license manager.

The problem seems to be the report log generated by FLEXlm. Where is this located ??
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jlaidler

The report log is written to the file name and path you specify in the options file. See http://support.autodesk.com/getDoc.asp?id=TS66131 -- Jerry Milana, Autodesk Consulting "jclaidler" wrote in message news:11987730.1082721845526.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I can't seem to get SAMreport Lite to work. > I would like to run SAMreport from my computer, not on the server that runs the license manager. > > The problem seems to be the report log generated by FLEXlm. Where is this located ??
Message 3 of 5
jlaidler

So after creating "adskflex.opt" and putting "REPORTLOG +c:\test\report.rl" in it, restart the license manager??

After re-starting License Manager, "report.rl" will be created automatically ??
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Yes, it FLEXlm will create it automatically, don't forget to store your adskflex.opt in the same folder as your license file. Regards, Efim "jclaidler" wrote in message news:18595524.1082739979217.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > So after creating "adskflex.opt" and putting "REPORTLOG +c:\test\report.rl" in it, restart the license manager?? > > After re-starting License Manager, "report.rl" will be created automatically ??
Message 5 of 5
jlaidler

Thanks... I'll give it a try.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report