Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error R6034 AutoCAD 2014

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
chaserrrr
2480 Views, 7 Replies

Runtime error R6034 AutoCAD 2014

I downloaded AutoCAD 2014 earlier tonight, and when I went to start the installer this error message came up instead. I have tried getting the newest 2010 C++ redis., Running windows update, Restarting PC, Running as admin, and a few other non-permanent changes and nothing has worked.

Windows 7 x64

Intel 3570k

8gb RAM

EVGA Nvidia GTX 670 2GB 

600 gb HDD

60gb SSD

This is the first time I have seen this error. It's unfortunate that it happened to such powerful software. I'll be checking back regularly to see if there is any movement on this post.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: chaserrrr

Uninstall all versions of C++ and .NET on your PC, run a Windows registry cleaner, restart your PC and try the install again.
Run Windows Update afterwards to put back what your PC Apps need.
Message 3 of 8
chaserrrr
in reply to: pendean

Just finished this and unfortunately I'm still getting the error.

I apreciate the help though.

Message 4 of 8
chaserrrr

Still seeking a solution.

Also, I booted in safe mode and was able to launch the installer. I didn't proceed to install, but the window actually opened without error.

Message 5 of 8
pendean

Then continue is safe mode... .
Message 6 of 8
chaserrrr

I later went back and tried this, but windows installer doesn't run in safe mode nor does the driver for my graphics card. It told me that windows installer could not be launched and that my graphics driver needed to be updated before I could install. 

Still seeking a solution.

Greatly appreciate the effort!

Message 7 of 8
johnbilly394

First of all restart the computer by pressing F8 before the windows logo appears.
Then select safe mode then press enter.
When your computer will start then click on start button and type msconfig in the program search box and press enter.
Open the msconfig program and then click the selective start up on the general tab and then click the load start up items. Then click the services tab then click hide all Microsoft services and then click disable all. For more details click here

Message 8 of 8
liyajoseph

Runtime error r6034 occurs when a file missing from your windows registry keys. If this error occurs then the chances of losing the information of the file which you are working increases.
Watch the given below instructions to fix it:-
Firstly try to keep proper maintenance of you windows registry.
Keep proper updates of windows.
Remove the software which makes this error to occur.
The best thing is to use third party repair tool which will easily fix runtime error r6034. And repair tool is also safe to use.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report