Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
650 Views, 1 Reply

Revit error 30

I guess my problem is more the actually running and loading of revit than the actual using if it. Had it working fine V2010 Arch, then all of a sudden I couldn't open it any longer. Tried to reinstall and now I can't even get it to load again. Had 2011 loaded, but since our class was using a workbook for 2010 I never used it. Now it's telling me that I have a license error 30, failed to start AdLm (whatever that is). It wouldn't be so back if you actually get to talk to someone who might help.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Generally speaking, product support is handled through your Value Added Reseller. 

The AdLm is the Autodesk license service and your product will not launch if the licensing is broken. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report