Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Structures 2012 one of the standalone license not available

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
devi
392 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Structures 2012 one of the standalone license not available

I have a problem where out of three one computer in  my office is reporting that Revit Structure 2012 has not been activated, even though the product previously worked fine on this system. Now the computer reports an error "20110309_2315(x64) and says that License unavailable. Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 is in viewer mode". The other two computers are working perfectly.

The license that i am using is a Standalone License for Autodesk Revit Structure 2012.

I would greatly appreciate any help regarding this. While it's possible to use the program in trial mode for now, I'd like to get things working fully again.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: devi

Hi Devi.

Could you PM me your serial number so that I can have a look at the activation activities related to it?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
devi
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello Mr.Camilo Lemos

we could resolve the issue with the help of the local technical support (local product seller), and now we could get the Revit license back. thank you for your quick response

Thanks

Devi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report