Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
garrethprice
517 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Server 2013

Maybe/hopefully someone can help. I have installed Revit Server 2013 on a Windows Server 2012 machine and everything seemed to work. I am able to connect to it via Revit Structure and can see everything on the Revit Server Administrator but I cannot save a central file. I get the "operation could not be completed" and "file not saved". I linked to a Revit Server of one of our architectural partners and can save to their server. I have Sestem, Administrator and Creator Owner on both the Cache and Projects folder.

Any ideas or questions that I haven't thought of?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Garreth

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
garrethprice
in reply to: garrethprice

More info:

-no AV yet on this server

-I tried installing Revit Structure right on the server and still not able to save

-I installed it 3 times changing the Project folder location; on the network, on the same server but different drive letter and on the same drive.

Message 3 of 4
garrethprice

Still no luck. I believe I will create a new 2008r2 server and deploy the Revit Server to that as 2012 support and documentation is nonexistant.

Message 4 of 4
drp281

revit server was only designed to work on server 2008 and nothing else

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report