Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Reinstall Error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
lsop1409
571 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Reinstall Error

Hi

I am trying to reinstall Revit from the Building Design Suite Premium 2014 USB but get the following error messages (please see attached). I have also attached the error log. Any Ideas?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: lsop1409

You're going to have to blow away the license files in C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ADLM and also blow away entirely the Revit directory. Reboot, then reinstall fresh.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: lsop1409

lsop1409

The pit file error may be bad. If removing the TSF file does not help, you may need to uninstall ALL Autodesk products on the machine, then delete the residual folders from here:

C:\Users\All Users\Autodesk

C:\Users\<the current user>\AppData\Local\Autodesk

C:\Users\<the current user>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared

C:\Program Files\Autodesk

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 4 of 4
lsop1409
in reply to: dembkod

Thanks for the advice which I have followed and all is .now working again.

I removed all Autodesk products, also removing files from the system registry and performed a full reinstall

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report