Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Mep 2012 installation stalled

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jpmerlino
243 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Mep 2012 installation stalled

I have downloaded Revit Mep 2012 educational version. After beginning the setup for the installation, it got stopped with the message (9 out of 10), and all the progress lines do not move forward anymore, even though they keep the highlight.

I dont think the installation should last hours

Any suggestions for what could be the problem?

Thanks

JPM

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jpmerlino

Wait it out.

Always make sure that you install with local admin rights, UAC off, and anti-virus disabled. 

Were you able to get it installed?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
jpmerlino
in reply to: jpmerlino

Thanks for your reply. I waited and it went through the process, but later put the message "installation failed".

These are the last lines of the setup.log :

"2012/3/27:01:03:05 xp JUANMERLINO Install Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2012 Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603
2012/3/27:01:04:29 xp JUANMERLINO Rollback VSTA art Succeeded 
2012/3/27:01:09:35 xp JUANMERLINO Rollback VSTA aide Succeeded 
2012/3/27:01:09:38 xp JUANMERLINO Rollback FaroSDK Succeeded 
2012/3/27:01:09:39 xp JUANMERLINO Rollback DirectX® Runtime Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619".

I will keep trying 

thanks

JPM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report