Valued Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)
Accepted Solution

Revit MEP and Structure 2011 Extensions, silent installs

147 Views, 2 Replies
12-05-2013 04:21 AM

All,

I know this isnt current question but did anyone have any success back in 2010 when they were silently installing the Revit Extensions for 2011?

If you have a means of doing this i would appreciate if you could let me know as i'm trying to improve the installation of 2011.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!
Employee
DannyHubbard
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: Revit MEP and Structure 2011 Extensions, silent installs

12-05-2013 06:31 AM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

This previous post might help.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-2011-Extensions-How-to-install-passively/...

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Valued Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)

Re: Revit MEP and Structure 2011 Extensions, silent installs

12-05-2013 03:28 PM in reply to: DannyHubbard

Thanks Danny, really appreciated!

I must look harder next time...

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube