Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2013 Service Pack 2 Installation Error 1603

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
callummacdonald38
816 Views, 2 Replies

Revit MEP 2013 Service Pack 2 Installation Error 1603

I'm trying to install the Revit MEP 2013 Service Update 2 and receive a 1603 error code.

I've tried all the Various solutions like uninstalling .Net, Uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, and or Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable,

I Installed the Service updates for Revit Architecture 2013 & Revit Structure 2013 with no issues, Only failing with Revit MEP.

OS is Windows 7 64 Bit.

Can Anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Callum,

Thank you for including the install logs that were posted to the Forums thread. The cp_Install.log appears to have some connection issues to connect back to the original install source for the Content:

!=> 404 when attempt to access /download/2013RME_RTM/Content/Revit/ko/ASM-ko-XX-m-Famtem.xml

Has something changed in the configuration of your system since you first installed the application?

Did you install from a network deployment, media or install image? Perhaps you will need to have the original install media available in the same location again.

Patching has a specific mechanism whereby it has to verify the files detected on the system (Installed) and compare to the original source files to determine whether the patch file can be applied.

If you are unable to get the machine back to the original state, you can always use the workaround of uninstalling, then install again but this time choose to have the update included in the install.

Please let me know if this helps. Thank you.

Cheers,

Alison

Alison Gangler
Install Engineer/PDG-AEC Product Group
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3

Log files attached,

I've used the msicrosoft fixit utility, with out any result, Have not tried the Uninstall as yet, wanted to leave that as a last resort. Th origional install was from a central deployment disk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report