Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2013 Licence query

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
BIM_01
362 Views, 3 Replies

Revit MEP 2013 Licence query

Hello,

we have upgraded some license to 2014 ans still we have 7 network license of Revit 2013 BDS.

my Question is can i use Revit 2011,2012 product with this licenses??

Please help me

Vineet
BIM Manager

If I Help you, Please give Kudos 🙂
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: BIM_01

Yes.  If your 2014 is under Subscription then your 2014 license file will already be encoded for you to use any combination of your 7 seats as 2011-2014. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
BIM_01
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for your quick reply,

i wanna like to conformation  from you that

we have total 12 BDS of 2014 which is upgraded. i know i use 2011-12-13 product with that 2014 products.

but we haven’t upgraded 7 Revit 2013 BDS. so my que is can i use 2011-2012 product with that 2013 BDS licenses ??

kindly Hellp

Vineet
BIM Manager

If I Help you, Please give Kudos 🙂
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: BIM_01

If the 2013 is under Subscription, then yes.  If not, then no. 

Also, since there is a lot of cascading of licensing that crosses over between those suites, you will want to regenerate your 2013 file on the same date as your new 2014 file to properly combine. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report