Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Interoperability seems to error out Deployment creation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ibgallagher
265 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Interoperability seems to error out Deployment creation

Help, I am setting up an Autocad classroom with the following software. Version: Education Master Suite 2015, Network licensing. Win 7x64 6GB Ram Xeon 2.4Ghz Dual Core

Autocad, Architecture, Civil 3D, Map 3D, MEP, Structural Detailing, Alias Design, Inventor, 3ds Max, Mudbox, NavisWorks, Revit, Robot Structural Analysis, Showcase, Inventor Content, Recap and 360.

The deployment creation has failed a number of times. It window pops up and says "An internal error occured" The culprit appears to be the Revit Interoperability addon. At first I thought it was strictly a problem with Inventor. I could disable the the addon in Inventor but it would reselect itself. So I tried creating a deployment without Inventor. But then it popped up again with Showcase. So I removed revit and put Inventor back in. Same problem again.

The error I get at the end of the log file is below. This is the same whenever Inventor or Revit are in the mix. It’s always Revit Interoperability for something that is on the last line of the log and a 1603 error.

2014/8/19:12:31:32 ctclab TB307-XX-PC Installing Autodesk® Revit® Interoperability for Inventor® 2015: ACTION=ADMIN TARGETDIR=\\server1\cad\2015\Img\x64\RX2015 2014/8/19:12:39:36 ctclab TB307-XX-PC Deployment RXI CreateAdminImage failed! 1603

Question:

Is this common?

Can I make a separate deployments for Revit and Inventor?

Is there perhaps a fix that will allow me to make a single deployment or am I just adding too much to one deployment?

Is there a list of which software can be used together in a single deployment?

I’ve got about 14 hours into this and I’m deleting all my deployment software and starting over. I have checked my file share on my server and made sure the necessary user has full privlages.

Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ibgallagher
in reply to: ibgallagher

Update:

Tried creating a Deployment without Inventor or Revit. Failed because of the same problems.

I have attached the setup log.

I have also rechecked the network share I am working with. The user I am using is an admin on the local computer and has full share permissions and full ntfs permissions on the network share.

Message 3 of 3
ibgallagher
in reply to: ibgallagher

Update:

Reloaded the computer from bare metal. Deployment creation seems to be working now. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report