Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
522 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Installation

I've tried to download Revit Architecture multiple times now but all of the items fail to download on the installation step towards the end. Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: 700544381

Hi 700544381,

From what Autodesk site were you trying to download Revit? Please reply back with the specific error message and provide a screenshot of the error too. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6
isich94

during the installation progress ``Preparing Revit Content`` appears, waiting for an hours, what is this??

Message 4 of 6

The Preparing Revit Content progress meter is displayed while the Revit installation is downloading content.  Depending on the amount of content to be downloaded and your internet connection speed, this process may take several hours to complete.  I've seen several individual say that they let it run overnight.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst
Message 5 of 6
aletodoroff

I have been trying to download Revit 2013 for 32 bit Windows (I run Windows XP 32 bit) using Dowload Browser the first time and Dowload Now 

When extracting files  some installation files are corrupt

CRC failed in x64\RVT2013\Program Files\Autodesk\Root\Program\videos\GUID-CE5A340B-05D2-4625-80A9-6873920EDD42-low.swf

Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: aletodoroff

Hello Alejandra,

CRC errors are typically resolved by switching browsers, turning off the firewall and antivirus software, and or using an alternative download method.

Can you please try one of the above and let us know if you're able to resolve the issue?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report