Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit/AutoCAD Locks Up On Activation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mkushin
299 Views, 5 Replies

Revit/AutoCAD Locks Up On Activation

So, I recently re-installed my Building Design Suite 2013, and upon activation, it told me I was out of activations (understandable).  I called Autodesk and got an activation code, but every time I input the code that was given to me, the activation screen freezes and forces me to close it down.  

Stuck with a fresh installation of Building Design Suite that I can't use because the activation screen freezes and doesn't work.  

Any suggestions?  I've tried the IE 8 downgrade solution for the "blank activation screen" issue, but that didn't work.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: mkushin

Does this happen with all the products in the suite?  If you can activate one of them, then it will activate all of them.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
mkushin

Yes, I've tried this with every program in the suite, and it does the same thing every time.

Message 4 of 6
mkushin

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  I'm at a loss.  I've tried everything I can think of, and severl things I've found online.  Unless I can get some help through the gurus here, I may end up having to reinstall the entire windows installation.  So frustrating.

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave

Try logging in as a different user, like local administrator. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
mkushin
in reply to: TravisNave

I am logged in as the local administrator... 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report