Installation & Licensing

amanda.marshall
Message 1 of 3 (66 Views)

Revit Architecture installation

66 Views, 2 Replies
08-28-2011 02:33 PM

I downloaded autodesk revit architecture for my graphics class for school. the file is on my computer but i have to go into my computer files to open it. when i do finally click on the setup icon the program pops up with the install on this computer button. after i press that though it downloads to 5 out of 8 remaining then freezes. ive tried restarting my computer mulitple times but im getting frustrated now cause i dont know whats wrong or what to do.

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)

Re: Revit Architecture installation

08-29-2011 10:27 AM in reply to: amanda.marshall

Please download it using Firefox and use the Browser download option. 

David Lau
Product Support
david.lau
Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)

Re: Revit Architecture installation

08-29-2011 10:45 AM in reply to: david.lau

NOTE:  During the installation, when it get's to the 'content' section, it may also take a long time, depending on your download speed.

David Lau

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube