Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architecture 2012 won't finish Installing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
michael.holliday7969
557 Views, 0 Replies

Revit Architecture 2012 won't finish Installing

I recently downloaded the student version of Revit Architecture 2012 directly to my harddrive, which went fine.  When I go to install the program after the files have extracted and i have entered my product key/serial #, the installation process hangs during the installation of Revit Architecture itself.  I have let the installation continue for over 24 hours, and it never passes that point.  I found a post with the same problem i am having here:  http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-Architecture-2012-won-t-complete-installa...

I followed the instruction and turned off my firewall and UAC, and my profile is the admin profile for my computer.  After making these changes, I extracted the files, ran the setup, entered my Serial and Product Keys, and the program has still not been able to finish installing Revit architecture after an additional 24+ hours.  What should I do?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report